Primary children will develop their number recognition and formation skills with this tactile set. Tactile numbers and operations will help to develop a variety of primary numeracy skills including, number recognition, Number formation awareness, Counting and number order and Maths sentences. Children trace the plastic numbers and operation signs with their finger, starting at the dot and following the raised arrow texture for guidance, If traced the wrong way, the rough texture provides sensory input for self-checking. Set includes operation signs to encourage early problem solving. Includes 32 textured tactile numbers, Five textured tactile operations signs and a Multilingual activity guide. Largest number measures 10cm x 7cm.
- Rough texture of numbers and operations provides sensory input for self checking.
- Durable plastic withstands heavy handed and messy play.
- Develops number recognition and formation.
- Features colour differentiation for odd and even numbers
- Features multilingual activity guide