Introduce STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) to young learners through play with this intriguing construction toy. Just one Stem provides endless possibilities as children and adults alike zip together the weird and wobbly pieces, creating anything in their imagination! Stems, the flexible 3D maker toy encourages STEM learning through play, Encourage a hands-on exploration of 3D geometry as children create with Stems. These intriguing pieces of flexible plastic will develop key learning skills as children zip them together, including Problem Solving, Fine Motor Coordination, Hand-Eye Coordination and Curiosity. The weird, wobbly geometry zips together creating anything in your imagination - bouncing balls, rolling wheels, leaping frogs and much more
Set includes 60 pieces, 12 each of five vibrant colours: pink, orange, yellow, green and blue. Includes multilingual activity guide to get you started.
- Stems, the flexible 3D maker toy! Set of 60 Stems for building whatever their imagination allows. Suitable for ages 5+
- As they play, children will be building problem solving skills and fine motor coordination. Stems measure 7.5cm L (20cm when pulled straight)
- A fun and colourful way to explore 2D and 3D geometry with this unique construction toy
- Tub of 60 Stems in five different colours; pink, yellow, orange, green and blue
- Activity guide includes instructions to make two sizes of ball, jumping frog, double helix, glasses and an acrobat, the possibilities are endless