Learning Resources Two-Colour Counters (Set of 120). These durable counters are an ideal hands-on tool for any maths class. They will help young learners visually understand and manipulate early abstract mathematical concepts. This versatile, two-coloured set can be used for a variety of early maths skills such as counting, sorting, patterning and probability activities. Counters measure 2.5 cm and are yellow on one side and red on the reverse. Includes 120 plastic counters. Suitable for ages 5 years and above.
- Plastic counters are perfect for a variety of counting activities
- Counters are yellow on one side and red on the other
- Develops early maths skills.
- Plastic counters are 2.5cm diameter
- Set includes 120 counters