Spark discussions that will get all of your students talking. Colourful 4cm soft foam cubes feature 36 engaging questions about student experiences and perspectives, including Who is the bravest person you know? And What foods do you like? Use as an ice breaker tool, in character development activities, brainstorming before writing, and to build oral language, social and listening skills. Includes Activity Guide.
- Spark discussions on the first day and beyond.
- 4cm Soft Foam Cubes. Builds oral language, social and listening skills.
- Makes a great addition to character development activities.
- Provides direction for brainstorming before writing.
- Supports fluency and oral language development in ELLs and students with speech impairments.
- Activity Guide Included
- Suitable for Ages 6+